Advertisement


Cryptocurrency Courses From £5 | Mega Discount Inside (Limited Time Only)

Price Action

Since last week, Waltonchain’s price went down by -7.42%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 6.52%, so it’s slightly away. Waltonchain’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, Waltonchain is more prone to sizable price moves than 45% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect Waltonchain to bounce between 1.503948 and $1.966452 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade Waltonchain (symbol: WTC): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Waltonchain’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 669,094.3 and 3,369,558. Looking back over past 21 days, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Over the past week, Waltonchain saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 4.79%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 74.73% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s above average and thus will have enough liquidity for many investors/traders.

Advertisement

Join Our Official Telegram For Price + News Alerts| Signals Too!

Engagement Update

Waltonchain saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 28,282 to 28,323 over the past week — a change of 0.14%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 201,735 to 202,856, which amounts to a change of 0.56%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 0.70% for Waltonchain — which is higher than 77.76% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. One interpretation of this may be that the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

Waltonchain currently has 10 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 1.32 years young. Its most recent public update was more than a week ago which is potentially concerning; more than a week without an update may suggest development is too slow. Waltonchain’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 38 watchers — that’s more than only 35 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 3 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is fairly mediocre. We consider the GitHub open issue/watcher ratio as a potential indicator of the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Waltonchain we see that its issue/watcher ratio looks healthier than 51% of similar coins in our index.

Waltonchain News and Commentary

The top 2 themes being discussed about Waltonchain in the past week are listed below. If possible we included a brief excerpt from the article — be sure to click through for the entire piece.

Top 3 bullish things about Waltonchain – Waltonchain (Capital Region)

Announcement on DMTC Token Airdrop – Waltonchain_EN

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.