Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Over the past week, U Network saw its price go down by -10.2%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 3.41%, so it’s fairly close. U Network’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is above average relative to our index of cryptocurrencies. In terms of volatility, U Network exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 87% of coins in our index, so bear that in mind if you decide to trade it. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect U Network to bounce between 0.005499724 and $0.01036758 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade U Network (symbol: UUU): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, U Network saw its daily volume range between 16,708.92 and 1,833,792 units of its own currency. Looking back over past 21 days, volume has trended downwards, but price has gone in the opposite direction — up. The past 7 days saw U Network’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 0.01%. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 3.09% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s well below average; this coin may be hard to get into and out of, and thus is suitable only for those interested in holding and exiting slowly and patiently.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, U Network saw its holders go from 17,601 to 17,687, an increase of 0.49%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 53,105 to 53,763 — an increase of 1.24%. U Network’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 1.73% which puts it ahead of 86.73% of the coins in our index. This growth rate suggests the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, U Network has 8 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 1.52 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. U Network’s public repos now have 203 which is about average compared to other similar coins; that’s more than approximately 46 % of coins in its index. The coin has 10 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching U Network’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 63% of similar coins in our index.

U Network News and Commentary

We found one link over the past week about U Network that we thought was especially worth sharing. If available, we added an excerpt from the article to help give a taste of what it is about.

U Network Analysis: 5 Strong Bullish Signals

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.