Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Since last week, Status Network Token’s price went up by 1.76%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 5.06%, so it’s slightly away. Status Network Token’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Regarding volatility, Status Network Token is more volatile than roughly 34% of coins in our index, so it’s notably less volatile than the other cryptocurrencies we’re monitoring. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect Status Network Token to bounce between 0.0112527 and $0.0141243 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade Status Network Token (symbol: SNT): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, Status saw its daily volume range between 7,014,937 and 56,790,646 units of its own currency. In the three weeks prior, the trend in both volume and price have clearly been up. The past 7 days saw Status’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 0.89%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 53.68% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Engagement Update

Status Network Token saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 69,523 to 69,634 over the past week — a change of 0.16%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 749,147 to 751,228, which amounts to a change of 0.28%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 0.44% for Status Network Token — which is higher than 73.26% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. This growth rate suggests the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

Status currently has 30 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 2.52 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. Status’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 263 watchers — that’s more than approximately 46 % of coins in its index. The coin has 63 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is a bit below average, and thus potentially concerning. We view the ratio of open issues on Status’s GitHub repos relative to the number of developers who follow its repos as a way to quantitatively assess the health of a coin’s software development processes, and for Status we see that it fares better than only 25% of the coins we group Status in.

Status News and Commentary

The top theme being discussed about Status in the past week is listed below. Where available, we included a snippet of the article that we thought might be interesting.

Socially blank status – Amane Yokoyama

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.