Advertisement

100X Leverage Trading With PrimeXBT 

Price Action

Over the past week, Quant saw its price go down by -5.24%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 11.82%, so it’s a bit of a ways off. Quant’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. In terms of volatility, Quant exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 72% of coins in our index, so traders can expect a bit more volatility than usual. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect Quant to bounce between 4.862536 and $7.393964 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade Quant (symbol: QNT): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Quant’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 6,476.95 and 289,506.9. In the three weeks prior, volume has steadily risen, but price has been declining. Quant experienced a turnover rate of about 1.17% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 64.29% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s above average and thus will have enough liquidity for many investors/traders.

Advertisement

Cryptocurrency Courses From £5 | Mega Discount Inside (Limited Time Only)

WIN $250 WORTH OF BITCOIN

Engagement Update

Over the past week, Quant saw its holders go from 5,054 to 5,111, an increase of 1.13%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 60,032 to 61,443 — an increase of 2.35%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Quant is thus at 3.48% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 90.00% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This could indicate that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, Quant has 3 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 350 days young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was more than a week ago which is potentially concerning; more than a week without an update may suggest development is too slow. Quant’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 24 watchers — it bests only 17 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 17 issues reported across its public repositories. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is quite poor, and may potentially indicate some concern that the software is at risk of not being updated fast enough. Our hypothesis that the open issue/watcher ratio may be of some value in assessing the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Quant, this ratio was better than a mere 6 % of the similar coins we track in our index.

Quant News and Commentary

Over the past week, we found one link about Quant that we thought was particularly interesting. Where available, we included a snippet of the article that we thought might be interesting.

On data, unicorns and granola bars – neil constable

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.