Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Since last week, Quant’s price went down by -8.43%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 6.14%, so it’s somewhat away. Quant’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Regarding volatility, Quant is more volatile than roughly 42% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Quant to experience a price range in US dollars between 5.650355 and $6.968345.

Where to trade Quant (symbol: QNT): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, Quant saw its daily volume range between 6,616.22 and 243,715 units of its own currency. Over the past three weeks, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Quant experienced a turnover rate of about 0.6% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 52.33% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Engagement Update

Quant saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 5,319 to 5,380 over the past week — a change of 1.15%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 66,603 to 67,853, which amounts to a change of 1.88%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Quant is thus at 3.03% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 88.79% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This growth rate suggests the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

Quant currently has 2 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.05 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. Quant’s public repos now have 19 which is very bad on a relative basis; it bests only 13 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 1 total outstanding issues across all 2 of its public repositories on GitHub. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching Quant’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 68% of similar coins in our index.

Quant News and Commentary

We found one link over the past week about Quant that we thought was especially worth sharing. If possible we included a brief excerpt from the article — be sure to click through for the entire piece.

Collective Intelligence in Finance: Your Guide to Participating in Challenge Driven In

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.