Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Over the past week, Quant saw its price go up by 2.49%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 4.87%, so it’s slightly away. Quant’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Regarding volatility, Quant is more volatile than roughly 45% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. If volatility over the past three weeks is any indication of what’s to come, we can expect Quant to bounce between 4.890711 and $6.430289 US dollars per coin.

Where to trade Quant (symbol: QNT): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the week prior, the daily volume for Quant has ranged between 0 and 71,214.44 currency units. Over the past three weeks, the trend in volume is not clear, though price is marching upwards. Quant experienced a turnover rate of about 0.23% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 25.26% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, Quant saw its holders go from 5,437 to 5,474, an increase of 0.68%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 69,764 to 70,590, which translates to growth of 1.18% for the week. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Quant is thus at 1.86% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 85.82% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This growth rate suggests the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, Quant has 2 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 1.11 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was more than a week ago which is potentially concerning; more than a week without an update may suggest development is too slow. Quant’s public repositories collectively have a total of 19 watchers, which is below average relative to its peers; that’s more than only 20 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 1 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, seems to be in good shape. To elaborate: the ratio of open issues to developers who are watching Quant’s GitHub repos is more favorable than 72% of similar coins in our index.

Quant News and Commentary

The top 2 themes being discussed about Quant in the past week are listed below. Where available, we included a snippet of the article that we thought might be interesting.

How I Use This Free API to Find Undervalued Stocks – Data Driven Investor

Snippet:

Before we can use this API, we need to get a list of stocks to search it with.

Quants are using Machine Learning in Value I

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.