Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for Quant went up by 1.41%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 3.86%, so it’s slightly away. Quant’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. In terms of volatility, Quant exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 60% of coins in our index, so traders can expect a bit more volatility than usual. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Quant to experience a price range in US dollars between 5.475511 and $7.399589.

Where to trade Quant (symbol: QNT): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Quant’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 1,242.16 and 68,547.7. Over the past three weeks, the trend in both volume and price have clearly been up. Quant experienced a turnover rate of about 0.21% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 22.58% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

Quant saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 5,501 to 5,515 over the past week — a change of 0.25%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 71,383 to 71,943 — an increase of 0.78%. Quant’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 1.03% which puts it ahead of 84.02% of the coins in our index. This could indicate that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

Quant currently has 2 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.15 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. Quant’s public repos now have 22 which is below average relative to its peers; that’s more than only 34 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 3 issues reported across its public repositories. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count is fairly mediocre. We consider the GitHub open issue/watcher ratio as a potential indicator of the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Quant we see that its issue/watcher ratio looks healthier than 41% of similar coins in our index.

Quant News and Commentary

We found one link over the past week about Quant that we thought was especially worth sharing. Where available, we included a snippet of the article that we thought might be interesting.

How personal biases lead to bad investments. – Venture360

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.