Advertisement

100X Leverage Trading With PrimeXBT 

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for Pundi X went down by -7.78%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 12.69%, so it’s a bit of a ways off. Pundi X’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Regarding volatility, Pundi X is more volatile than roughly 82% of coins in our index, so bear that in mind if you decide to trade it. Looking ahead, if the upcoming week mirrors the volatility of three past three weeks, the price range for Pundi X in US dollars is expected to be between $0.0003010751 and $0.0005297449.

Where to trade Pundi X (symbol: NPXS): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the week prior, the daily volume for Pundi X has ranged between 100,303,726 and 816,089,703 currency units. Over the past three weeks, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. The past 7 days saw Pundi X’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 0.25%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 25% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Advertisement

Cryptocurrency Courses From £5 | Mega Discount Inside (Limited Time Only)

WIN $250 WORTH OF BITCOIN

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Pundi X went from 63,328 to 63,601 in the past week, marking a change of 0.43%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 1,194,057 to 1,197,268 — an increase of 0.27%. Pundi X’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 0.70% which puts it ahead of 76.86% of the coins in our index. One interpretation of this may be that the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, Pundi X has 6 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 1.92 years young. Its most recent public update was more than a week ago which is potentially concerning; more than a week without an update may suggest development is too slow. Pundi X’s public repos now have 3 which is very bad on a relative basis; it bests only 6 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 0 total outstanding issues across all 6 of its public repositories on GitHub. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count doesn’t seem like something to worry about. To put the situation in context, Pundi X has a better issue/watcher ratio on its GitHub than 92% of similar coins we’re tracking.

Pundi X News and Commentary

Over the past week, we found 2 links about Pundi X that we found especially interesting. If available, we added an excerpt from the article to help give a taste of what it is about.

FunctionX: The World’s Secured Blockchain Te

Daily analysis of cryptocurrencies 20190906(Market index 43 — Fea

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.