Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Over the past week, Maker saw its price go up by 3.9%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 7.24%, so it’s somewhat away. Maker’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is above average relative to our index of cryptocurrencies. In terms of volatility, Maker exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 45% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Maker to experience a price range in US dollars between 405.0071 and $501.3659.

Where to trade Maker (symbol: MKR): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Maker’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 8,597.69 and 72,050.22. Looking back over past 21 days, volume has trended downwards, but price has gone in the opposite direction — up. The past 7 days saw Maker’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 5.16%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 79.07% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s above average and thus will have enough liquidity for many investors/traders.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Maker went from 16,833 to 17,041 in the past week, marking a change of 1.24%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 603,489 to 611,050, which translates to growth of 1.25% for the week. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 2.49% for Maker — which is higher than 82.67% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. This growth rate suggests the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

Maker currently has 30 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 4.35 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. Maker’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 674 watchers — specifically, that’s more than 64 % of the top 100 coins we’re looking at. The coin has 149 total outstanding issues across all 30 of its public repositories on GitHub. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is a bit below average, and thus potentially concerning. We view the ratio of open issues on Maker’s GitHub repos relative to the number of developers who follow its repos as a way to quantitatively assess the health of a coin’s software development processes, and for Maker we see that it fares better than only 23% of the coins we group Maker in.

Maker News and Commentary

The top 2 themes being discussed about Maker in the past week are listed below. If available, we added an excerpt from the article to help give a taste of what it is about.

POWER DRONE ELECTRICITY FOR ALL – Aire America

A Very Simple Button Box – Brooke

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.