Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Since last week, Golem Network Token’s price went up by 2.34%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 5.77%, so it’s slightly away. Golem Network Token’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Regarding volatility, Golem Network Token is more volatile than roughly 56% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Golem Network Token to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.03811538 and $0.06481962.

Where to trade Golem Network Token (symbol: GNT): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the week prior, the daily volume for Golem has ranged between 1,367,912 and 18,793,927 currency units. Looking back over past 21 days, volume has steadily risen, but price has been declining. Over the past week, Golem saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 0.7%. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 45.35% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Golem Network Token went from 102,724 to 102,744 in the past week, marking a change of 0.02%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 937,103 to 938,587 — an increase of 0.16%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 0.18% for Golem Network Token — which is higher than 61.91% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. This growth rate suggests the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

Golem currently has 30 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 3.89 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. Golem’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 2847 watchers — that’s more than 89 % of the top 100 coins we compare it to. The coin has 568 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is a bit below average, and thus potentially concerning. We view the ratio of open issues on Golem’s GitHub repos relative to the number of developers who follow its repos as a way to quantitatively assess the health of a coin’s software development processes, and for Golem we see that it fares better than only 29% of the coins we group Golem in.

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.