Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Over the past week, Dai saw its price go down by -0.3%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 0.38%, which is quite close. Dai’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. In terms of volatility, Dai exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 2% of coins in our index, so this coin might not move much — something traders and investors will certainly want to keep in mind. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Dai to experience a price range in US dollars between 1.006565 and $1.015035.

Where to trade Dai (symbol: DAI): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Dai’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 7,923.45 and 487,361.8. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume,like the trend in price, is choppy and does not reveal a clear direction. The past 7 days saw Dai’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 0.29%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 34.88% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Dai went from 129,680 to 140,741 in the past week, marking a change of 8.53%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 2,088,829 to 2,143,053, which amounts to a change of 2.60%. Dai’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 11.13% which puts it ahead of 96.09% of the coins in our index. One interpretation of this may be that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, Maker has 60 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 4.03 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. Maker’s public repos now have 1192 which is pretty good, relatively speaking; specifically, that’s more than 71 % of the top 100 coins we’re looking at. The coin has 230 issues reported across its public repositories. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is a bit below average, and thus potentially concerning. We view the ratio of open issues on Dai’s GitHub repos relative to the number of developers who follow its repos as a way to quantitatively assess the health of a coin’s software development processes, and for Dai we see that it fares better than only 32% of the coins we group Dai in.

Dai News and Commentary

The top theme being discussed about Dai in the past week is listed below. If possible we included a brief excerpt from the article — be sure to click through for the entire piece.

Which exchange lets you exchange DAI or tether

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.