Advertisement

100X Leverage Trading With PrimeXBT 

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for Crypto.com went down by -4.85%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 5.24%, so it’s slightly away. Crypto.com’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. In terms of volatility, Crypto.com exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 19% of coins in our index, so this coin might not move much — something traders and investors will certainly want to keep in mind. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Crypto.com to experience a price range in US dollars between 3.037751 and $3.672149.

Where to trade Crypto.com (symbol: MCO): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Crypto.com’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 309,674 and 1,537,381. Over the past three weeks, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Over the past week, Crypto.com saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 7.24%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 86.9% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s far above average and thus a good coin for those interested in active trading or being able to get out of the market if they need to.

Advertisement

Cryptocurrency Courses From £5 | Mega Discount Inside (Limited Time Only)

WIN $250 WORTH OF BITCOIN

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Crypto.com went from 14,656 to 14,673 in the past week, marking a change of 0.12%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 273,815 to 274,915 — an increase of 0.40%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Crypto.com is thus at 0.52% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 73.29% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This could indicate that the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.