Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Since last week, Crypto.com’s price went up by 3.14%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 7.51%, so it’s slightly away. Crypto.com’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Regarding volatility, Crypto.com is more volatile than roughly 57% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Crypto.com to experience a price range in US dollars between 3.903764 and $5.753236.

Where to trade Crypto.com (symbol: MCO): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, Crypto.com saw its daily volume range between 466,415.3 and 9,195,178 units of its own currency. Over the past three weeks, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Crypto.com experienced a turnover rate of about 14.02% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 92.78% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s far above average and thus a good coin for those interested in active trading or being able to get out of the market if they need to.

Engagement Update

Crypto.com saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 15,139 to 15,291 over the past week — a change of 1.00%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 264,641 to 266,628 — an increase of 0.75%. Crypto.com’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 1.75% which puts it ahead of 86.92% of the coins in our index. One interpretation of this may be that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.