Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Over the past week, Crypto.com Chain Token saw its price go down by -11.02%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 4.09%, so it’s fairly close. Crypto.com Chain Token’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, Crypto.com Chain Token is more prone to sizable price moves than 93% of coins in our index, so bear that in mind if you decide to trade it. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Crypto.com Chain Token to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.0372254 and $0.0929606.

Where to trade Crypto.com Chain Token (symbol: CRO): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the week prior, the daily volume for Crypto.com Chain has ranged between 1,979,683 and 94,911,353 currency units. Looking back over past 21 days, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. The past 7 days saw Crypto.com Chain’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 0.31%. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 24.74% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

Crypto.com Chain Token saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 26,457 to 26,570 over the past week — a change of 0.43%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 106,393 to 110,516, which translates to growth of 3.88% for the week. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Crypto.com Chain Token is thus at 4.31% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 92.77% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. One interpretation of this may be that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.