Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Since last week, Basic Attention Token’s price went up by 11.99%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 9.74%, so it’s somewhat away. Basic Attention Token’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is above average relative to our index of cryptocurrencies. Now when considering volatility, Basic Attention Token is more prone to sizable price moves than 57% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Looking ahead, if the upcoming week mirrors the volatility of three past three weeks, the price range for Basic Attention Token in US dollars is expected to be between $0.1839381 and $0.2570919.

Where to trade Basic Attention Token (symbol: BAT): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the week prior, the daily volume for Basic Attention Token has ranged between 6,259,701 and 84,025,396 currency units. Over the past three weeks, the trend in both volume and price have clearly been up. Basic Attention Token experienced a turnover rate of about 2.76% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 76.92% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s above average and thus will have enough liquidity for many investors/traders.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Basic Attention Token went from 203,959 to 206,159 in the past week, marking a change of 1.08%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 1,355,928 to 1,372,479, which translates to growth of 1.22% for the week. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Basic Attention Token is thus at 2.30% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 89.01% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This growth rate suggests the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

Basic Attention Token currently has 30 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 3.05 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. Basic Attention Token’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 264 watchers — that’s more than approximately 50 % of coins in its index. The coin has 149 issues reported across its public repositories. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is quite poor, and may potentially indicate some concern that the software is at risk of not being updated fast enough. Our hypothesis that the open issue/watcher ratio may be of some value in assessing the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Basic Attention Token, this ratio was better than a mere 10 % of the similar coins we track in our index.

Basic Attention Token News and Commentary

Over the past week, we found 2 links about Basic Attention Token that we found especially interesting. If available, we added an excerpt from the article to help give a taste of what it is about.

Basic Attention Token (BAT): Fixing Digital Advertising wi

Ever Wanted to Get Paid to View Ads? – Grant Laning

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.