Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Since last week, Basic Attention Token’s price went down by -1.11%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 7.31%, so it’s somewhat away. Basic Attention Token’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. In terms of volatility, Basic Attention Token exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 50% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Basic Attention Token to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.1710725 and $0.2343475.

Where to trade Basic Attention Token (symbol: BAT): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, Basic Attention Token saw its daily volume range between 2,963,921 and 10,316,769 units of its own currency. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. The past 7 days saw Basic Attention Token’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 0.44%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 40% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Engagement Update

Over the past week, Basic Attention Token saw its holders go from 215,373 to 219,909, an increase of 2.11%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 1,443,558 to 1,464,190, which amounts to a change of 1.43%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Basic Attention Token is thus at 3.54% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 90.74% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. One interpretation of this may be that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

Basic Attention Token currently has 30 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 3.16 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. Basic Attention Token’s public repos now have 270 which is about average compared to other similar coins; that’s more than approximately 46 % of coins in its index. The coin has 149 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count is quite poor, and may potentially indicate some concern that the software is at risk of not being updated fast enough. Our hypothesis that the open issue/watcher ratio may be of some value in assessing the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Basic Attention Token, this ratio was better than a mere 10 % of the similar coins we track in our index.

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.