Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Over the past week, Aurora saw its price go down by -9.36%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 9.91%, so it’s somewhat away. Aurora ‘s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Regarding volatility, Aurora is more volatile than roughly 47% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Aurora to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.01535193 and $0.02183507.

Where to trade Aurora (symbol: AOA): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Aurora’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 47,655.83 and 457,467.8. Looking back over past 21 days, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. The past 7 days saw Aurora’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 0%. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 3.37% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s well below average; this coin may be hard to get into and out of, and thus is suitable only for those interested in holding and exiting slowly and patiently.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Aurora went from 101,015 to 101,078 in the past week, marking a change of 0.06%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 123,071 to 123,432, which translates to growth of 0.29% for the week. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Aurora is thus at 0.35% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 68.56% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. One interpretation of this may be that the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

Aurora currently has 13 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 1.25 years young. Its last public update to any of its repositories was more than a week ago which is potentially concerning; more than a week without an update may suggest development is too slow. Aurora’s public repos now have 100 which is below average relative to its peers; that’s more than only 39 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 0 total outstanding issues across all 13 of its public repositories on GitHub. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, doesn’t seem like something to worry about. To put the situation in context, Aurora has a better issue/watcher ratio on its GitHub than 82% of similar coins we’re tracking.

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.