Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Over the past week, Augur saw its price go down by -1.41%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 2.73%, so it’s slightly away. Augur’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, Augur is more prone to sizable price moves than 17% of coins in our index, so this coin might not move much — something traders and investors will certainly want to keep in mind. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Augur to experience a price range in US dollars between 8.634388 and $9.855112.

Where to trade Augur (symbol: REP): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, Augur saw its daily volume range between 171,958.8 and 2,131,340 units of its own currency. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume,like the trend in price, is choppy and does not reveal a clear direction. Over the past week, Augur saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 9.25%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 86.05% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s far above average and thus a good coin for those interested in active trading or being able to get out of the market if they need to.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Augur went from 15,678 to 15,892 in the past week, marking a change of 1.36%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 233,721 to 237,721, which amounts to a change of 1.71%. Augur’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 3.07% which puts it ahead of 84.28% of the coins in our index. This growth rate suggests the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

Augur currently has 30 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 5.11 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. Augur’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 1615 watchers — that’s more than 80 % of the top 100 coins we compare it to. The coin has 374 total outstanding issues across all 30 of its public repositories on GitHub. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count is a bit below average, and thus potentially concerning. We view the ratio of open issues on Augur’s GitHub repos relative to the number of developers who follow its repos as a way to quantitatively assess the health of a coin’s software development processes, and for Augur we see that it fares better than only 20% of the coins we group Augur in.

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.