Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

Since last week, Augur’s price went down by -0.67%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 5.36%, so it’s fairly close. Augur’s bullish momentum, determined by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. Now when considering volatility, Augur is more prone to sizable price moves than 10% of coins in our index, so this coin might not move much — something traders and investors will certainly want to keep in mind. Looking ahead, if the upcoming week mirrors the volatility of three past three weeks, the price range for Augur in US dollars is expected to be between $10.12474 and $11.91626.

Where to trade Augur (symbol: REP): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, Augur saw its daily volume range between 335,182.4 and 2,550,074 units of its own currency. Over the past three weeks, volume has steadily risen, but price has been declining. The past 7 days saw Augur’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 13.33%. Its turnover rate is more than approximately 90% of the cryptocurrencies in our index, so it’s far above average and thus a good coin for those interested in active trading or being able to get out of the market if they need to.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Augur went from 15,236 to 15,341 in the past week, marking a change of 0.69%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 220,896 to 223,556 — an increase of 1.20%. Augur’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 1.89% which puts it ahead of 86.48% of the coins in our index. This could indicate that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, Augur has 30 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 4.99 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. Augur’s public repos now have 1604 which is pretty good, relatively speaking; specifically, that’s more than 80 % of the top 100 coins we’re looking at. The coin has 375 outstanding issues in the backlog awaiting to be addressed by the core development team. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is a bit below average, and thus potentially concerning. We view the ratio of open issues on Augur’s GitHub repos relative to the number of developers who follow its repos as a way to quantitatively assess the health of a coin’s software development processes, and for Augur we see that it fares better than only 21% of the coins we group Augur in.

Augur News and Commentary

The top theme being discussed about Augur in the past week is listed below. If possible we included a brief excerpt from the article — be sure to click through for the entire piece.

The Reality Stone: On the Blockchain, Accessibl

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.