Advertisement

100X Leverage Trading With PrimeXBT 

Price Action

Over the past week, 0x saw its price go down by -7.91%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 4.84%, so it’s slightly away. 0x’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. In terms of volatility, 0x exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 39% of coins in our index, so it’s notably less volatile than the other cryptocurrencies we’re monitoring. Looking ahead, if the upcoming week mirrors the volatility of three past three weeks, the price range for 0x in US dollars is expected to be between $0.1463929 and $0.1888171.

Where to trade 0x (symbol: ZRX): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, 0x saw its daily volume range between 565,628 and 2,962,763 units of its own currency. Over the past three weeks, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Over the past week, 0x saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 0.36%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 33.33% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Advertisement

Cryptocurrency Courses From £5 | Mega Discount Inside (Limited Time Only)

WIN $250 WORTH OF BITCOIN

Engagement Update

0x saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 105,900 to 106,641 over the past week — a change of 0.70%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 954,279 to 958,434, which translates to growth of 0.44% for the week. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of 0x is thus at 1.14% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 81.73% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. One interpretation of this may be that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

0x currently has 30 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 2.34 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. 0x’s public repos now have 1899 which is very impressive; that’s more than 81 % of the top 100 coins we compare it to. The coin has 191 issues reported across its public repositories. Relative to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count is fairly mediocre. We consider the GitHub open issue/watcher ratio as a potential indicator of the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for 0x we see that its issue/watcher ratio looks healthier than 54% of similar coins in our index.

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.