Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for 0x went down by -9.51%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 0.46%, which is quite close. 0x’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. Regarding volatility, 0x is more volatile than roughly 42% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect 0x to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.2526768 and $0.3364132.

Where to trade 0x (symbol: ZRX): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

Over the past week, 0x saw its daily volume range between 2,107,547 and 18,729,029 units of its own currency. Over the past three weeks, the trend in both volume and price have clearly been up. Over the past week, 0x saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 1.52%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 67.03% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s above average and thus will have enough liquidity for many investors/traders.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding 0x went from 112,682 to 113,834 in the past week, marking a change of 1.02%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 1,014,665 to 1,023,596 — an increase of 0.88%. This translates to a combined engagement growth rate of 1.90% for 0x — which is higher than 88.29% of the cryptocurrencies we’re reporting on. One interpretation of this may be that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

0x currently has 30 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 2.47 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. 0x’s repos that are visible to the public collectively have 1982 watchers — that’s more than 83 % of the top 100 coins we compare it to. The coin has 214 total outstanding issues across all 30 of its public repositories on GitHub. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is fairly mediocre. We consider the GitHub open issue/watcher ratio as a potential indicator of the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for 0x we see that its issue/watcher ratio looks healthier than 52% of similar coins in our index.

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.