Advertisement


Cryptocurrency Courses From £5 | Mega Discount Inside (Limited Time Only)

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for 0x went down by -10.51%. It is below its 20 day moving average by 10.2%, so it’s a bit of a ways off. 0x’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is pretty far negative compared to the other coins we’re covering, and thus may be due for a correction upwards or some kind of a period of low volatility. In terms of volatility, 0x exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 52% of coins in our index, so it’s volatilty is about what you’d expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect 0x to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.1834812 and $0.2450288.

Where to trade 0x (symbol: ZRX): Gate, Yobit, Stex, Binance, DDEX, ETHfinex

Volume Update

In the week prior, the daily volume for 0x has ranged between 330,947.8 and 7,556,278 currency units. Over the past three weeks, the trend in volume does not have a clear direction, while the price trend is clearly down. Over the past week, 0x saw its trading turnover — which we define as average daily trading volume divided by circulating supply — register at 0.74%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 41.76% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Advertisement

Join Our Official Telegram For Price + News Alerts| Signals Too!

Engagement Update

0x saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 103,596 to 103,890 over the past week — a change of 0.28%. As for overall transactions, they increased from 932,814 to 938,034 — an increase of 0.56%. 0x’s combined growth rate — meaning the sum of its growth rate in holders and transactions — is 0.84% which puts it ahead of 79.66% of the coins in our index. This could indicate that the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

0x currently has 30 public repos on GitHub, with the oldest one clocking in at 2.26 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past week which is not bad, as the coin is still being updated routinely. 0x’s public repos now have 1858 which is very impressive; that’s more than 86 % of the top 100 coins we compare it to. The coin has 181 total outstanding issues across all 30 of its public repositories on GitHub. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is fairly mediocre. We consider the GitHub open issue/watcher ratio as a potential indicator of the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for 0x we see that its issue/watcher ratio looks healthier than 48% of similar coins in our index.

Article by SixJupiter

Advertisement

Get $10 Free Crypto | Open Your Bybit Trading Account Now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.